To start the application procedure you must email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- An original certified copy of your diploma(s)/graduation declaration (if you do not have your degree yet: it can be send after graduation, but before the start of the programme). A digital copy is sufficient during the application process. A hard copy is required before admission.
- A transcript of grades (list of grades including a description of the grading system). A preliminary list is also sufficient for the application process.
- Original certified copy of your English proficiency.
- Curriculum vitae with information on prior/current education.
- A motivational letter with indication of your track preference.
- Two letters of reference from (e.g.) employers, lecturers or internships.
- A copy of your passport.
- A self-report on your research skills. You can download the template here.
Note: If the language of any of these documents is not English, original certified English translations must be enclosed.