The new application process for the upcoming IMARC programme 2024-2026 opens 15 December 2023.
To start the admission procedure you can email the following required documents from 15 December onwards to email@example.com:
- An original certified copy of your diploma(s)/graduation declaration, In case you did not graduate yet, this can be delivered at a later stage
- An original certified copy of your transcript(s) or progression report (list of grades including a description of the grading system)
- A minimum of two letters of reference
- Original proof or original certified copy of your English proficiency (for exemptions check the website)
- Curriculum vitae with information on prior/current education
- A letter of motivation with specification of prior knowledge. Motivate how the courses meet the criteria on deviance and social control. Motivate your knowledge on research methods with a distinction between qualitative and quantitative courses. Motivation of your first and second preference for a track at EUR or UGhent
- Self-evaluation on methodology skills (document can be found on the website)
- A copy of your passport.
The deadline for submission for non-EEA students is 1 May 2024, for EEA-students 30 June 2024 and for Dutch students 31 July 2024. All application conditions have to be provided before these deadlines.