The cohort of 2019-2021 has started. The new application deadline for the cohort 2020-2022 is as follows.
For EEA/EU students, the deadline is 31 May 2020. For non-EEA/EU the deadline is 1 May 2020, due to visa procedures.
To start the admission procedure you can email the required documents to email@example.com:
- An original certified copy of your diploma(s)/graduation declaration
- An original certified copy of your transcript(s) (list of grades including a description of the grading system)
- Original proof or original certified copy of your English proficiency
- Two letters of reference
- Curriculum vitae with information on prior/current education
- A letter of motivation with indication of first and second preference for a track at one of three universities
- A copy of your passport