The deadline for application has been extended to 15 June 2019 for EEA/EU students.
For non-EEA/EU the deadline is still 30 April 2019, due to visa procedures.
To start the admission procedure you can email the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- An original certified copy of your diploma(s)/graduation declaration
- An original certified copy of your transcript(s) (list of grades including a description of the grading system)
- Original proof or original certified copy of your English proficiency
- Curriculum vitae with information on prior/current education
- A letter of motivation with indication of first and second preference for a track at one of three universities
- A copy of your passport